<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Tuesday, November 27, 2007
it was the last official shooting session today, finally! but they're still trying to get us to go for more :/ anyway, it was up to coach haw and uncle fa to coach us today, cos coach ho was at camp, while boss is taking part in the SEA games, which is so cool! we got to wear our suits today, finally! but coach haw made me shoot 100 shots lah, bleah!

hbo's showing "rent" sometime next month, so i got all excited, but then i realised that they were only gonna show it on the 6th, at 3 am -.-

oh, and francine invited us all to a barbeque at her house this saturday evening, even though it's a family event. I WANNA GO, I WANNA GO, I WANNA GO! but i'm changing the rubber bands of my braces 2 days before, so i won't even be able to eat. BLEAH!
7:05 PM;